trading as JMT Wealth Management (JMT Wealth Management, we, us, our) are committed to protecting your personal information in compliance with Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Kinds of personal information we collect and hold
We collect and hold personal information about customers and potential customers, contractors, people that subscribe for our products or services (whether directly through us or through one of our clients that provides products or services to you) and other people who come into contact with us (you).
The personal information we collect and hold is what is reasonably necessary for our business to operate. When we collect and hold personal information, it may be of the following kinds:
- Your name, address, email address and phone number;
- Your username and password for using our products or services;
- Whether you have opened or clicked on email new articles;
- Your debit or credit card details (stored securely by PayPal but not by us);
- Your geographic location;
- Opinions and feedback about our products and services;
- Any other information you provide to us when you use our website, products or services including which of our webpages, products or services you have used or visited.
How we collect your personal information
We will generally collect personal information about you directly by way of forms and other documents or information you submit to us or correspondence you provide to us. In some circumstances we may also collect personal information about you from third parties such as our clients or contractors that you use or are subscribed to our products or services through.
When we collect personal information about you, we do so by making a record of it.
We do this when:
- You register with us to become one of our clients;
- You communicate with us online;
- You subscribe to our email news;
- You take part in our promotions, competitions, testimonials, surveys and focus group